Purchasing a home is one of the most rewarding accomplishments you’ll ever experience, but it could also be quite an endeavor. We at STONE & Fields understand this more than anybody, so we make it a point to help simplify the process and guide you in making the right decisions when purchasing a home.
Whether it’s providing support to first-time home buyers or helping experienced property investors make wise decisions in their investments, our experienced agents are specialized in all aspects of the real estate business to be able to cater to your needs.
Some of the benefits of working with a licensed real estate agent when buying a home are:
- Round the clock access: 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Search, search, search!: Search for homes that meet your criteria.
- Visit homes: Coordinate with the seller to get you inside their home.
- Determine the seller’s motivation and needs: Structuring the offer to best fit your needs while keeping in mind what the seller wants.
- Market knowledge and research.
- Presentation of offer.
- Negotiation of the offer.
- Open Escrow with the Title Company.
- Confirm financing/appraisal, inspections and any other contingencies to which your purchase is subject.
- Recommendations: Using our cultivated network of industry professionals to help support you through the transaction process. Recommending contractors, home inspectors, tax/legal specialists, insurance companies, mortgage brokers, etc.
- Ongoing support: Educate, assist and advice you along the way to buying a home.
Connect with one of our experienced agents today, and accelerate the process of buying your dream home!