Houston has a high volume of people coming and going, and many of them decide to put their roots here. Buying a home can be a lengthy process but it is a life experience I am sure everybody wishes to enjoy.
Deciding where to live can be challenging, you must consider many aspects and sometimes this search becomes an overwhelming process for many. Perhaps you have heard about this great option already, and if not, here it is.
Known as Cypress, Cypress-Fairbanks or Cy-Fair, this Harris county community is located Northwest of Downtown Houston. Surrounded by beautiful areas with trees and green spaces, Cypress has an enormous growth potential and is a great choice for families with children due the many family-oriented services and community already established with children.
Cypress is served by Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District, the third largest school district in the State of Texas and one of the fastest growing in the United States. With great reviews it is a well-known and respected district.
All around this area you will find plenty of shopping venues, including Houston Premium Outlets, Cypress Town Center & Vintage Park among others. Plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, movie theaters, wine bars, golf courses and easy access to major freeways (290 to the South & State Highway 249 to the East) as well as prestigious hospital facilities like North Cypress Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital and Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center Hospital.
Another positive aspect of getting property in Cypress is that eventual resales are hardly affected since the properties hold their value with the time as the homeowner’s association enforces deed restrictions and this helps homes maintain their value. Plus, the crime rate in Cypress is lower than average for the country.
“It has a high percentage of newly built homes, on average, some of the newest in the nation and more than 87% of homes are owner-occupied”
WHAT MAKES CYPRESS A GREAT OPTION FOR BUYING A HOUSE? HERE’S OUR CHECKLIST:
- It is a medium-sized town with 174,489 residents.
- Residents of Cypress are among the most well-educated in the country
- Over 46.31% of residents hold at least a bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree.
- High percentage of newly built homes, on average, some of the newest in the nation.
- Properties hold its value with the time due to the homeowner’s associations.
- Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District has great reviews.
- Beautiful area with trees and huge green spaces.
- Amazing opportunities for first time buyers and large homes.
- Great community to raise your family and great opportunity to interact with other families.
- Plenty of shopping malls & restaurants.
- Access to major freeways (290 & 249) that makes easier to commute
- Easy access to prestigious Hospital facilities.
For more information about Real Estate in Cypress, or any other Houston neighborhood, do not hesitate to contact Stone & Fields and let us craft an amazing journey to your dream home.