Did you know that….
1. Denying a potential tenant’s application because he or she smokes, will not violate any federal fair-housing laws.
2. Texas homes spent an average of 64 days on the market.
3. The earnest money is not required to make the One to Four Family Residential Contract an effective and enforceable contract. The contract becomes effective when the last party to execute the agreement does so and communicates acceptance to the other party.
4. An active-duty military member can qualify for a VLB loan. And can borrow up to $50,000 using a VLB home-improvement loan.
5. Houston’s most expensive house in the market today is listed for $14.950,000 and is located in River Oaks.